Sunday, June 22, 2008

Michaela is coming!

I made this card to go with a gift for a new little one coming to join my extended family. I combined a couple of challenges to flesh this card out. WT171 (Ways to Use It) encouraged crafters to break out the rick rack! I happened to have one roll of lavender rick rack and I used it. The second challenge was a sketch challenge posted by Julie Koerber for Gina K. Designs. It's the June Release Challenge #2 and randomly picked winner will receive a Gina K stamp set. Wish me luck!

Here are the supplies for this card.
Card stock: Lavender Lace, Barely Banana, Pixie Pink, Whisper White, PC rob and bob studio DP
Ink: StazOn Jet Black
Stamps: Baby Talk, Short & Sweet
Other: Watercolor Crayons (Bold Brights & Neutrals), Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, SAMJ, Offray Dashes, Dots & Checks rick rack

All products used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments: