Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Getting Things Done!

It seems that I want to do every challenge and it just isn't possible at this time in my life with my two year old Sweet Pea. However, I killed two birds with one stone today. My mother's birthday is Saturday and so I made her a card with the colors from the SCS color challenge 173. Mom isn't really picky. She will just appreciate that I made it for her! I honestly struggled with what to do with this color combination. I could only think flowers or Christmas and I didn't want to do either. So...I caved and did flowers. But I paper pieced, so that felt a little bit better. I took some of my inspiration from a blogger that I love to visit. She did a beautiful card that you can see here. Here are the details:

Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi
Stamps: Vases in Vogue, It's Your Birthday
Accessories: Blender Pen, random white ribbon died Wild Wasabi, MM eyelets, Stampin Dimensionals, Oval template, paper snips, crop-a-dile

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: