Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bold Bleeding Hearts

Just one more sympathy card and I hope I don't have to do another for quite some time! But I love how this card turned out. I will have to do it again and change the sentiment.

I made this card using the Anni-Verve-Sary sketch number 8. I also submitted this card for consideration for the Flourished Featured Stamper Challenge. It's an ongoing challenge each week and you need to use a Flourishes image. I really love the bleeding heart image and I used my white Inkessentials pen to define the flower a bit. I also clear embossed the same flower image on the white panel, just for interest. It turned out pretty.

Here are the details on the card:

Stamps: Brighter Tomorrow, Spring Ephemerals (Flourishes)
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, BG Perhaps
Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive, Versamark
Accessories: SU brads, clear ep, heat tool, mat pack, corner rounder, 1/2" circle punch, Inkessentials white gel pen, stampin dimensionals, oval template
Techniques: embossing

All products are Stampin' Up unless otherwise posted.

No comments: