Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Color and The Sketch

Doesn't that remind you of a song title? Well, it does me. I wanted to try this SCS Sketch Challenge and then just decided to use these colors again because I like them! I altered the sketch a bit from the original. I moved my half circle and circle to the right from the center!

If I had thought that my ornament card was tough because I don't have Nesties, this one was really tough! Then I complicated things by putting my ribbon under my top circle, but above the rectangle and half circle panels! Oh yeah, and I forgot how difficult it can be to tie two ribbons together neatly. Of course, it was super late because I was really into it and didn't want to give up!

The top of my card looked empty, so I added a little bling up there!

Here are the specifics for this card:

Stamps: Have a Diva Day by Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Sheer Black and pink ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, glue dot, me & my big idea rhinestone singles, SAMJ

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

What a cool sketch!!!! Love your card!