Thursday, November 6, 2008

Verve Holiday Sketch Blitz #2

Here is my submission for the 2nd sketch in the Verve Holiday Sketch Blitz. I just love my new Verve Stamps and Julee Tilman's sketches. These both make stamping a snap!!! Nothing too tricky with this card. I don't know if the photo shows the sponging around the edge of the circle where the sentiment is. Upon reflection, I probably should have sponged the edges of the image panel as well. Maybe next time. The other thing I did that wouldn't be immediately obvious is that I colored the clear rhinestones with colored Sharpies. I am loving that little trick. It makes it really easy to customize your bling!

Here are the details for this card:

Stamps: Fluttering By (Verve)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Basic Grey Two Scoops
Ink: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: MAMBI rhinestones, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1/8" circle punch, Offray white satin ribbon, blender pen, sponge daubers, turquoise & olive Sharpies, stampin' dimensionals
Techniques: sponging

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: