Thursday, December 18, 2008

Recycled Earrings!

Here is my triple challenge from yesterday! The first challenge I went after was the Limited supply challenge on SCS (LSC198). It is called Going Green and the task was to reuse and recycle. So I found some snowflake earrings that I have been given when I was a teen and bent off the part of the snowflake that suspended it from the earring. I embossed it with white craft ink and clear ep! Then I attached it to my dp with mini glue dots!

I also used this week's Unity Sketch Challenge provided by Amber and the Unity Addicts Wednesday Challengewhich was to create a monochromatic card! For whatever reason, monochromatic is hard for me to do! I tried anyway!

Here are the details for my card:

Keywords: LS198 USC17 USCSC6 unity
Stamps: Sentiments O'Simple (Unity)
Paper: Whisper White, SU print pack, SU I Wish
Ink: Craft white
Accessories: MAMBI rhinestones, Red sharpie, recycled earrings, clear ep, heat tool, White gel pen, White taffeta ribbon
Techniques: embossing

All products used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments: