Monday, January 5, 2009

I love this stamp set!!!

Can you believe that I have barely used it?

I mean...it's fabulous and I'm a coffee drinker!

I resolve to use it WAY more!

Can I just say I love Basic Grey? What? Oh, you have heard say that before. Sorry.

I backed off the number of challenges for this one, only three.

I used the Our Creative Corner sketch by Jennifer Meyer. She makes soft, sweet, beautiful cards, if you haven't seen her work. I used the technique suggested by Gina K in her challenge titled "You Wanna Piece of Me?", LOL! I determined my card type (birthday) for another Jacksonbelle challenge, see here.

Here are the details for this card:
Stamps: Short & Sweet, Coffee with Friends (Flourishes)
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Basic Grey Two Scoops
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Small oval punch, Large oval punch, white organdy ribbon, scallop edge punch, dew drops, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, paper snips
Techniques: paper piecing

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: