Monday, January 5, 2009

So this is it, the last card I made over winter break!

I covered three more challenges with this one. I finished up the Jacksonbelle Embellishment New Year's Eve Challenges with this one to use neglected things (my stamp set, dp and brads). I incorporated two of the Holiday Challenge Extravaganza challenges in too. I used #12, as sketch challenge, and #15, a color challenge.

Boy, do I need work on my water coloring! Who was time with a two year old! Oh, I'm sure that she would love to paint with me, but I might be a bit to anal to allow that to happen!

This sketch gave me fits too!

Here are the details on the card:
Stamps: Long Time Friend
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Certainly Celery dp
Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
Accessories: Blender pen, Aquapainter, CK brads
Techniques: watercoloring

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

2 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

What a pretty card Toni :) This is one of my favorite stamps and you really showcased the stamp! Thanks for the stunning inspiration!

Hugs to you, Jennifer :)

Jenny Gropp said...

Lovin' this one too!
Great cards posted here! I'll be back for sure!