Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Clean and Simple Post

The Clean and Simple Challenges are new to Splitcoast. To date, there have been four and I would expect another one on Monday. I have found them here, in the Splitcoast Challenges Forum. I like this look and the ease with which a CAS card comes together. This week the challenge was to make a CAS card with one button. I made two cards for the challenge. This first one I submitted in the Unity Forum for one of the SCS sponsored challenges. I also used some of my beloved Basic Grey paper, Bittersweet! It took me forever to cut into it!!!


My second card is an SU only card. I'm not sure if the buttons are current, but only because I was too lazy to go look at my catalog! I don't make enough SU only cards. I think that I will try to do that! Maybe because I do SU only for my card parties.

Here are the specifics for the cards:

Enjoy -

Stamps: Sentiments O'Simple (Unity)
Paper: BG Bittersweet
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, Burgundy button from my stash, mini glue dots
Techniques: clean and simple

Best wishes -

Stamps: Holiday Blitz, Short & Sweet
Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Soft Subtle buttons, white thread, stampin' dimensionals, 1 1/4" square punch, 1 3/8" square punch
Techniques: CAS

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: