Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Verve Color Challenge

The ladies at work have been saying I need to make more birthday cards, so I have been pretty intentional about doing so! Hope you don't get sick of them :)

This card is a combination of this week's Mojo Monday sketch and the Verve April Release Color Challenge. The colors were listed as soft blue, soft yellow and soft brown. I went with Kraft, Soft Sky and Cosmo Cricket Everlast paper. I matched them up with Sahara Sand, Soft Sky and So Saffron ink! I got stuck on the soft yellow until I remembered this Cosmo paper!

I used the Floral Symphony stamp set with a sentiment from Circular Sayings. Floral Symphony is fast becoming a favorite for me! It's just a beautiful set and always the right size! Verve makes so many great stamps sets, check them out here!

Don't forget to swing by the Verve blog to see some sneak peeks of the new sets to be released on Friday!!!!

Here are the rest of the details about the card -

Stamps: Floral Symphony (Verve), Circular Sayings (Verve)
Paper: Kraft, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Cosmo Cricket Everlast
Ink: Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Soft Sky
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Kraft taffeta ribbon, aquapainter
Techniques: watercoloring

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Lovely card! Beautiful take on the sketch. Thanks for playing! :)