Friday, May 22, 2009

Limelight Card Challenges

Limelight Papercraft holds sketch challenges every other week. When Mandy hosts a challenge, there is always a product focus. The product focus for the first card was to use tulle, if you had it. I have so much stuff, I knew I could find some. I did. Good thing it was white, too. I combined the Limelight challenge with a VSN challenge to make a monochromatic green card with only one neutral.
This Limelight challenge is from about 3 weeks ago and the product focus to go with this sketch was pearls. Mandy carries an amazing selection of Kaisercraft pearls. They are so fun and easy to use! I tried to also use other products Mandy carries like Unity stamps and Basic Grey paper. I do like the way that this card turned out. I was low on mojo that week.



Here are the specifics on my cards:

Monochromatic Trees -
Stamps: Trinity Trio (Unity)
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Haiku dp, I Wish dp, Holiday Treasures dp
Ink: Craft White, Old Olive
Accessories: Nestabilities, Bazzill mini brads, 1/4" circle punch, glue dots, white tulle, clear ep, white gel pen, two way glue pen, stampin' dimensionals
Techniques: embossing

Pearl card -
Stamps: Linden Branch (Unity), Sentiments O'Simple (Unity)
Paper: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, BG Urban Prairie
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: white ep, heat tool, Kaisercraft peals, pink organdy ribbon, white taffeta ribbon, Nestabilities
Techniques: embossing

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: