Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Limelight is Turning One!

I am sorry that I don't have a better picture, but I took this pretty early this morning before work. I made this jr. padfolio for a co-worker. She is going to have her pre-schooler give this to her teacher as an end-of-the-year gift! I thought I could easily work in Limelight Papercraft's Six Chicks Sketch. The product focus this time around is patterned paper. Since I just got this October Afternoon Ducks in a Row from Mandy at Limelight, I thought it would be perfect to cut into and cut into it I did. I cut up 5 sheets the first time opening it! That has to be a record for me!

But really my message for today is that Limelight is turning 1 and Mandy is planning some FUN STUFF! I was first turned on to Limelight during the last World Card Making Day! Mandy really knows how to throw a party and is super generous! She offers great products and excellent customer service. You just can't go wrong with Limelight! Check it out today!

Here are the specifics for my project:

Stamps: Much Appreciated
Paper: Summer Sun, Regal Rose, Whisper White, October Afternoon Ducks in a Row
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Brown
Accessories: corner rounder, large oval punch, small oval punch, scallop edge punch, heart to heart punch, stampin' dimensionals

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

super cute take on the limelight sketch!