Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Absent no longer...

computer problems stink!!! I have a new computer now so the kind of problems that I will experience now should be a bit easier to overcome.

I made this card for this week's Clean and Simple challenge on SCS. The gist of the challenge was to incorporate turquoise, orange and yellow on your card. I busted out some new Unity stamps for this one!

Here are the details for my card:

Stamps: Hodge Podge of Happiness (Unity)
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, YoYo Yellow, Only Orange, Real Red, Glorious Green, StazOn Jet Black
Accessories: Versamark pen, clear ep, heat tool, aquapainter, Tangerine grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch, 1/8" circle punch, two way glue pen, stampin' dimensionals
Techniques: cas, embossing

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

1 comment:

de said...

This is so cute! I need to play that challenge! I better get moving!