Monday, August 31, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Sunday card

This little lovely came about with the help of some new Stampin' Up! stamps and a Stamps and Smiles sketch. Hardly ever these days do I make an SU only card, but I did in this case. It felt really good! I think I will make a bunch of SU only Christmas cards with some of the new papers I just got! They are super yum! I'm not really crazy about the placement of the button, but I was following the sketch pretty literally!

Here are the specifics of the card:

Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers, Herb Expressions
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Pattern Pack
Ink: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Linen thread, Button Latte Button, mat pack, paper piercing tool, glue dot, double stick tape
Techniques: paper piercing

All products are Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Your card is gorgeous, WOW! I too LOVE this set and I LOVE your layout using it!

Thanks for joining us over at Stamps and Smiles! Hugs Jennifer :)