Sunday, September 20, 2009

Girl Time Saturday Night

I headed over to my girlfriend's house Saturday night armed with about 1/10th of my craft room in tow! Just kidding, but I did load up a large laundry basket with her requested items to play with. We had our children play while we made cards on the kitchen counter. We had a quick easy dinner for the kids and ourselves, pizza! We had ice cream for dessert and made some yummy cards! This card is for this week's Limelight Sketch Challenge!
This next one is Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I finally cut into my new Razzleberry Lemonade paper and had to use that luscious new In-Color, Rich Razzleberry. This was such a fun card to make and was a semi-case of a card in the SU catalog. The bottom half of my card was looking a little bare and my girlfriend suggested using my new embossing folder! Done, literally, the card was done after that!

Here are the details:

Monkey card:
Stamps: Cling Changito (Stampendous), Mix Up of Cuteness (Unity)
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey Bittersweet
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Nestabilities, Heart to Heart punch, stampin' dimensionals

Flower card:

Stamps: Matchbox Messages, Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Razzleberry Lemonade dsp
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Softe Suede, Old Olive
Accessories: Finial Press embossing folder, 1 1/4" circle punch, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, paper snips
Techniques: embossing

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: