Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day Fun

Just a little fun with Mandy from Limelight Papercrafts! She has a photo scavenger hunt going on for prizes. I played last year and it was a hoot!

Away we go!!! First up, some mismatched socks. This is a shot of my husband's sock drawer and this is the way he likes it. He works by himself with no one else to critique his work attire, so what is the point in matching?



Next, a card with no ribbon. My step-father never adds ribbon to his cards. He is perfectly satisfied with the way American Greetings manufactures their cards.









.
Then,my favorite drink. Of course I couldn't get out to get one today :(









And next up, an item that begins with the first letter of my name. Well, the first thing that came to mind is twist ties for Toni:)






Then, some sidewalk chalk art I found. This guy is really amazing, check it out!







Finally, here is the funniest things that I could find in my reserves (wink). I don't know why my family member feel compelled to put things on their heads, but they do! Yep, that is a diaper on my hubby's head!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

LOL! Love your card and your funny pictures!!! Heehee! :) Thanks for playing along...and good luck! :)