Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Another couple of challenges

This card I made for the Clean and Simple challenge on SCS this week.  The task was to be inspired by something from the Disney store.  I chose this bath mat and shower curtain.  My patterned paper was white and black, so I aged it a bit with some Barely Banana ink.  I was really pleased with how I was able to get close to matching the Very Vanilla card stock.  Boy, do I really like my new scallop trim punch!  What  a fun little design it gives!!
This card is one I made for both the color challenge and the technique challenge on SCS this week.  I like the design and concept behind what I did on this card.  Perhaps I didn't do the technique properly.  It just looks like sloppy coloring or messy to me, not Van Gogh-ish.  Or maybe it was the colors that weren't exactly doing it for me on this card.  I like the Banana and the Gray together, not so much with the Dusty Durango :(
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: