Monday, December 28, 2009

Love this one....


I made this card for yesterday's Featured Stamper challenge on SCS.  I can't remember that last time I actually played along with one of those challenges.  I usually go through the stamper's gallery and get my idea all ready and then never make the card.  This time, I was so excited about the card that I got it done!

Here is the card made by SmilynStef.  She made a great colorful card and my idea was to drain it of color and let the embossing speak for itself.  One small exception.  I added a banner with a sentiment.  I saw Jennifer McGuire make this banner, but I don't remember where.  It was either on her blog or the Hero Arts blog.  Sorry about that!

This was made super-ultra easy as my Stepfather drew my name this year for the gift exchange and he went shopping straight off my idea list.  Thus, I got some great new embossing folders!

Have a great day!

No comments: