Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Papercrafting Hat Trick


I made this for Saturday's Inspiration Challenge on SCS and also for the Etsy Inspired Challenge.  I loved the damask bags/bedding, so I went with it!  I also admire how Dawn McVey works with this particular design.  With that in mind, I emulated her work.  But I really like the look of this card.




This was the easiest card ever.  I made this card for the Limited Supply Challenge on Christmas Day.  The challenge was to use leftover wrapping paper, tags, bows etc.  I found this cute little snowman tag from one of SweetPea's packages.  Even though I am sick of Christmas cards, there was no other place to go with this one.  It's ca-ute and seriously, took less than 10 minutes.  While I was raiding the trash, I snagged three other cutesy tags and will have to whip up a few more Christmas cards for next season.


This card was for the Christmas Eve Ways to Use it Challenge.  Julia took it easy on us and just made the challenge about using a background stamp. I really, really like the Clean and Simple Stamping blog, so I searched through it for a sketch and came up with this one ;)  I just know I will need to start on my thank you's and my daughter's thank you notes soon, so I made this into a thank you card.  I tried a couple of techniques on this card too.  I made the cardstock strip that looks like a ribbon with the faux suede technique and some faux stitching. 

No comments: