Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A couple of Verve Release Challenge Cards


Oops, I didn't use any Verve on these cards.  I just wasn't feeling any Verve at the moment.  It was more of an SU! kind of day.  So I used the sketch from Paper Pal Arts to flesh this card out.

This particular challenge wa the January Release Color Challenge.  The colors were gray, basic and turquoise.  Sorry, that was probably pretty obvious!  I used my background stamp to get the flourish-y design on my hearts!



This next project uses the color from the latest Kristina Werner Color Inspiration.  Okay, these colors may be a little less obvious, so I will elaborate.  They are Riding Hood Red, Cameo Coral, So Saffron, More Mustard and Baja Breeze.  This was a cool color combo!  Say that three times fast!

Anyway, this project was for the Verve Release 3D Challenge.  The challenge was to make a favor box.  You know, Valentine's Day is coming ;).  This little pillow box was fast and easy and I loved it.  It screams daycare Valentine presents.  Sorry about the ruler.  I had to keep my little box upright to photograph the sentiment on the ribbon!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: