Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another VSN weekend

I just love VSN!  I didn't have as much help from the hubby this weekend :(  He kind of spaced it and frustrated me.  My poor girl probably feels pretty neglected by Mom.  Anyway.....This little gem is probably my favorite from this weekend.  It's a pocket card!  I have never been really crazy about this kind of card, but I really like this one!  Maybe I just needed to add designer paper, I don't know.  Or maybe it was the new Verve stamps that I stamped on the inside?

So here is the inside :)  What do you think?  I am thinking gift card.  With a couple of glue dots and some working of the paper, I think it could make a really nice gift card holder.  Maybe this is what I will make for my daycare provider when her birthday rolls around.  I had no trouble making this in under 45 minutes!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details:  Stamps: All Year Cheer II, Seeing Stars, Because of You (Verve); Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Parisian Breeze dsp; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze; Accessories: Chocolate grosgrain ribbon, kraft taffeta ribbon, eyelet, large star punch, small star punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, corner rounder, sticky strip, stampin' dimensionals, glue dot, crop-a-dile, scor-pal.

No comments: