Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fun With Flourishes

Flourishes hosts their Timeless Tuesday challenges each week and the week before last was a whole year of challenges.  So they had a challenge extravaganza!!!  This was the first challenge hosted by Cindy to use the sketch she provided.
This second challenge was hosted by Betty and the challenge was to cut it out and pop it up!  Now Flourishes carries some amazing flowers that are perfect for the paper tole technique, but I wimped out and only popped up my butterfly!  I used an SCS sketch for this card.
Dee hosted the third challenge and dared crafters to make a birthday card using fruit inspired colors.  Again, Flourishes has some amazing fruit stamps.  I just don't happen to own any!  I used teh chalkboard technique to hopefully make my colors bright and cheerful and fruit-like :)
Silke hosted the 4th challenge to make a 'pink' card.  This one was an easy one for me.  I went Clean and Simple with a Fall-to-Layout!
The fifth challenge was hosted by Kimberly and she challenge crafter's to "frame" up their card.  This was really a challenge for me as I hadn't really used my corner and border punches together much, but I really like the result.  I used a sketch from Our Creative Corner for this card.

The sixth and final challenge was hosted by Maki and she challenged crafters to use their favorite Flourishes stamp.  I love Coffee With Friends.  This is the stamp set that introduced me to Flourishes and I still love it!  I used a sketch from Taylored Expressions to make this card!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful cards - WOW! LOVE the pretty layouts and gorgeous dp!

Stunning work!! Hugs, Jennifer :)