Monday, February 1, 2010

Kraft-y goodness

Whoops!  I forgot about this post!  I made these last week and had a substantial amount of kraft on the brain!  This card was for a CAS challenge to use patterned paper.  I think I used a bit too much for the look I was going for!  I also need a bubble stamp in the worst way!  Doodling is my worst enemy!

This one fit the same CAS challenge, but was actually made for a CPS sketch challenge.  You can check out the sketch here!  I have had this patterned paper for quite a while.  I just never know what to do with cutesy stuff, but I like how this turned out!








I was on a roll and busted out some new Stamps of Life stamps that I was introduced to via the CPS blog!  Aren't these adorable.  Now, I know that this looks like the same sketch, but it wasn't intended to look like that.  This was actually for an SCS color challenge to use Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink and Melon Mambo!   
This card was for the Limelight Papercraft's sketch challenge with a focus on canvas.  I had no canvas to stamp on, but I did have my good old SU canvas background stamp that looked pretty cool stamped on some dp!  This sketch was a bit harder for me to work with, but I did it anyway!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: