Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stamp 2 Spend Challenge

I made this card for the Stamp 2 Spend Challenge #3.  I joined the group late, so I am having to play catch up on all of the challenges.  Stamp 2 Spend, for me, is  a way to keep my spending in check and use up my stash.  I am doing quite well!  Anyway, this challenge was to "Go to your bookshelf and pull out your favorite read - preferably fiction. Create a card using the colors on the cover. This is a simple card. NO embellishments except for EMBOSSING in any form. Treat your card design as a book cover you want to catch your readers attention."  I had received Twilight by Stephenie Meyer for Christmas this year and so I pulled it out and away I went!  I really do love that the name of the stamp set I used is Bella's Bloom.  Just perfect, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

Here are the details: Stamps: Bella's Bloom, Matchbox Messages; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black ; Ink: Real Red, Basic Black, Versamark; Accessories: stampin' dimensionals, clear ep, heat tool, Love & Happiness rub-ons.

1 comment: