Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Birthday Butterflies

How cute is this?  I don't know if I want to give it up or not.  Okay, I will otherwise it will just gather dust on my desk.  With this post, I can recreate it if I want to!!!  So this is another gift set for my co-worker.  This is for her other twin and this girl's favorite color is orange.  Seriously, I cannot tell them apart and one of the girls is a tad more girly than the other!  I hope the butterflies are okay :)

Short post, I'm bushed!

Details - Stamps: Full of Life, Always; Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Pink Pirouette, Sweet Always dsp; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie; Accessories: Rose grosgrain ribbon, Nestabilities, Kaisercraft pearls (blush & rose), paper snips, mini glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, Beautiful Wings embosslit, matchbox die.

No comments: