Thursday, March 4, 2010

I love VSN!

It's fun and it's fast!  Sometimes it is impossible to believe how many cards I can get done during a VSN.  This one was for a challenge involving scoring :)  By the way, I just love this American Crafts paper from the Blue skies line!  Such great colors!

Now this card I made for a challenge to make Faux Metal.  I had never tried this before and was please with my initial results!  But there is a story behind this card.  I made it for Ryan Miller, the goalkeeper of Team USA hockey team.  You see, my family and I have just watched Team USA lose the gold medal to Canada and the post-game interviews with Ryan Miller were so sad!  So this one is for Ryan!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Card 1: Stamps: Beautiful You (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, AC Blue Skies dp; Ink: Basic Brown, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore; Accessories: Rose grosgrain ribbon, Nestabilities, sponge dauber, scor-pal, M's self-adhesive rhinestones; Card 2: Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, SEI Madeline dp; Ink: Versamark, Basic Black; Accessories: silver ep, heat tool, scallop square punch, scallop border punch, 1 1/4" square punch, wide white organdy ribbon, stampin' dimensionals. 

No comments: