Thursday, March 18, 2010

Outside of My Comfort Zone

Yep, this one is on the outside for me!  Orange is such a hard color for me. I like it when others use it, but not me!  Bright colors are not usually my bag either, but I love the October Afternoon Cherry Hill patterns.  I hear it's good to stretch yourself from time to time.  And stretch I did!

I used a sketch from Card Patterns and a technique by Nichole Heady and a challenge from Maggie :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Birthday Wishes (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Sweet Pea dsp, OA Cherry Hill; Ink: Versamark, White craft ink; Accessories: white ep, heat tool, mat pack, piercing tool, needle and thread, J's white satin ribbon, scor-tape, stampin' dimensionals, distressed stripe ef.

1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the stitching!! Bright colors are hard for me too -- this is lovely!!!