Friday, April 2, 2010

Hip Hop is Back!


Yesterday, April Fool's Day, brought the return or Unity's Hip Hop Thursday.  It sounds as if Angela and the Unity crew intend to make it happen on a weekly basis.  Soooo fun!  I am glad that the first Hip Hop was on my spring break so that I could fully participate.  Jimmi provided a great sketch for any takers, so I played right away.  I was the first person to post my completed sketch and won a prize!!!
My hubby graciously tolerated my playing around today.  He picked up DD from daycare so I could craft a little longer and then picked up a pizza so that dinner would be easy.  Love that man!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Hodge Podge of Happiness (Unity); Paper: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Real Red, Whisper White, Pattern Pack dsp; Ink: NQN Craft, Real Red; Accessories: White satin ribbon, glue dot, M's glitter heart sticker, stampin' dimensionals, corner rounder.

4 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

this is adorable! you have a sweet card style--and i love your flower pot way down below!

Lemon Lane Studio said...

What a cute take on the sketch. Love the sentiment.

Heather Rogers said...

Very cute! What a nice hubby you have. Mine does that all the time too. Isn't it just wonderful? :)

Lisa F said...

Love how you used the sketch! Great job!