Friday, April 16, 2010

June's Jubilant Jumble


Pardon me, I was just having some fun with alliteration.  I do realize that we are still in April and this card is for the SCS Christmas Card Challenge.  This is my submission for June.  Can you believe that I have made 60 Christmas Cards already this year.  It's shocking and amazingly easy.  I think it would be harder if I made 10 different cards for each month, but I pick a design I like and make them all the same.  I can kind of get an assembly line going!  I took the sketch on this card from Papercraft's Go-To-Sketches.  This sketch by Jessica Witty can be found on page 133.  I also played along with last Saturday's Etsy Inspired Challenge and these cute little earrings

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Short & Sweet; Paper: Whisper White, AC Merrymint; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Accessories: 1" circle punch, stampin' dimenisonals.

No comments: