Sunday, April 4, 2010

Just Because....


it is Easter!  Happy Easter to all who travel by today!  I just have a brief post for today as I have a bit of baking and clean up before I prepare my family to get to my grandmother's house for brunch today!  My grandparent's are in their late 80's and still going strong (insisting on hosting family events).  More power to them and may I have the energy and desire to do that when I reach that age!

One little challenge in this card.  It's the Fall To Layout # 84 from the clean and simple stamping blog.  Love this blog as I find wonderful sketches and inspiration here!

Thanks for stopping by and may this Easter bring you much joy!

Details - Stamps: Of the Earth, Matchbox Messages; Paper: Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, Mellow Moss, Basic Black; Ink: Almost Amethyst, Mellow Moss; Accessories: Scallop edge stencil, white taffeta ribbon, Love & Happiness rub-ons, stampin' dimensionals, swiss dot ef.

No comments: