Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kraft-y Verve

I made this little lovely for Verve Beach Party Release Party Challenges.  I turned this sketch too!  Both Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango do not appeal to me, but here they are.  I'll tell you why!  It's because of that sun image and how it begs for those colors to make it work!

I also included today's Ways To Use It challenge on this card.  It called for mixing patterned paper.  I gave it a try :)

Nothing else too earth shattering about this card.  Thanks for looking!

Details - Stamps: Enjoy Today PJ (Verve); Paper: Kraft, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry dsp; Ink: Basic Black, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry; Accessories: Tiny Bubbles ef, sponge dauber, black thread, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4 " circle punch, paper snips, stampin' dimensionals; Techniques: paper piecing, embossing, stitching.

No comments: