Monday, April 26, 2010

More VSN and a CAS favorite


I really do love to play VSN.  After 45 minutes of effort, sometimes you get a stinker and sometimes you get a winner!  Winner here!  I say winner because some readers at SCS suggested this card as a CAS favorite of the week!  I really like to peruse these favorites each week.  There is always some cute stuff and lots of inspiration!

This VSN challenge was issued by Theresa Momber and was called "May Flowers".  The challenge consisted of making a card with flowers and popping up at least one flower. 

This was a fun one to make except I kept making mistakes.  I'll blame it on the red wine (and not the fact that I was too lazy to get out my stamp positioner!)

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Vintage Vogue; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Mellow Moss, Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava; Accessories: Pretties Kit, paper snips, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, SAMJ.

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

This is a pretty card! Love the sentiment too!