Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away


Come again another day!  Man, did it pour while I was making this card. Then it hailed and then it stopped, but not for long.  Yesterday was a great day for crafting, plus VSN is going on.  This card was for the challenge called "Rain, Rain, Go Away".  I felt so tricky to be able to include the challenge title as my card's sentiment.  I had never used this stamp before, but it was perfect for the challenge.  The requirement for your card was to use something "wet".  I used some crystal effects on her umbrella and boots.  Then I added dots to the sponged gray background for rain.  I'm not sure how well it can be seen in this picture.  Anyway, this might be my favorite card from this VSN.  I have one more to make and we'll see how it turns out!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Hodge Podge of Happiness (Unity); Paper: Confetti White, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White, Print Pack dsp, Holiday Treasures dp; Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive, Bordering Blue; Accessories: WCC, blender pen, crystal effects, paper snips, Nestabilities, Scallop border punch, stampin' dimensionals, sponge dauber; Techniques: paper piecing, sponging.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

This is super cute! I love the umbrella and flecks of rain!