Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm a Little Bit Country


Who am I kidding?  I am soooo not!  This reminds me of the dishes my father gave me when I moved into my first apartment and the decor or my girlfriend's last home.  Very cute, very sweet, but I can't pull it off.  I'll let you in on a little secret though, I like this! 

I made this card with the sketch from Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge this week and for the VSN challenge called Try Something NEW.  I had this new to me Ippity set waiting for ink in my craft room.  I had to oblige.  Bonus points are given in this challenge for using green (color or eco-friendly).  I whipped up my Always Artichoke marker for the leaves of the tree and done!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Simply Home (Ippity); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Recollections Autumn; Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke; Accessories: Scallop edge punch, heart to heart punch, paper snips, stampin dimensionals; Techniques: faux stitching.

No comments: