Thursday, May 27, 2010

Look Out Summer DT!


I am applying CAS DT!  This was my first of three challenges that I completed thus far.  The theme for this application process is Amusement Park and this challenge was to create a card with a focal image of a person, using bold bright colors and a bit of ribbon.  Here is what I came up with:)

And there was a second challenge card, the regular CAS challenge (I'll show you that tomorrow).  Then the field was narrowed.....and I made the first cut!  I'm so proud of myself.  There is a fourth challenge for me to do and I will work on it tonight.  VSN starts tomorrow and you know I have to play along with that!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Extreme Surfboard, Birthday Whimsy; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, MME Surf's Up!; Ink: Versamark, Basic Gray, River Rock; Accessories: Nestabilities, mini glue dots, pumpkin pie grosgrain, stampin' dimensionals, corner rounder; Techniques: CAS, embossing.

No comments: