Monday, June 14, 2010

Another CAS Monday

Yep, that's right!  Be prepared for about 3 months worth of CAS Mondays.  This sketch from Limelight papercrafts really through me.  I stared at it and stared at it and I finally turned it over.  Then it came to me.  I put the scallops on the opposite side and added a length of ribbon. Sooo much better than what I had hope for.  Of course, this card is for the Clean and Simple Challenge on SCS too.  This week's challenge is a "things that fly" theme challenge.  In my head I guessed that there would be a lot of birds and butterflies and boy, was I right!

I had this little butterfly from my Beautiful Wings embosslit in my discarded punch jar.  That was handy!  I just wrapped some wire around it and called it good.

Two more days of school left and then I will be up for some serious craftiness and (sigh) house cleaning.

Thanks for stopping by.

Details - Stamps: Beautiful You (Verve); Paper: Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Memory Box Gossamer; Ink: StazOn Jet Black; Accessories: Scallop edge punch, Wide black organdy, MM black wire, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, scor-tape, Beautiful Wings embosslits.

No comments: