Friday, June 4, 2010

A Baby Animal Challenge

I made this card for a VSN challenge called Critters.  The challenge was to create a baby card featuring a baby animal and a little green.  Your envelope also had to feature the cute little baby animal as well.

I used a sketch from Paper Craft's Go To Sketch, by the lovely Jessica Witty.  I love that magazine and I use it all the time!

I also incorporated a Ways to Use It challenge to use paint.  I watercolored and counted that as painting, both on the envelope and on the card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Goody-Goody Gumdrops, Congrats; Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, OA Ducks in a Row; Ink: Old Olive, StazOn Jet Black; Accessories: WCC, blender pen, eyelet lace border punch, olive embroidery thread, CE, self-adhesive rhinestones; Techniques: watercoloring.

No comments: