Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bamboo: Is it Androgynous?

When it is used on a card, is it androgynous?  I am thinking so, but I mostly use this stamp for masculine cards.  I really like the whole set that it comes from with great leaves!!!  Of course, it's a Unity set.  It lends itself really nicely to the CAS style of stamping. 

I made this card for last week's Limelight Sketch challenge with a product focus of string.  It was Mandy's 50th challenge, woohoo.  I wonder how many of those challenges I have actually played in?  Not like I would actually count, but I play often.

I think I mentioned last week that I was low in masculine cards, so I went that direction again.  I left the sentiment off so that the card could be used for many occasions.  (Plus, I didn't immediately see a great spot for the sentiment and I was working with a self-imposed deadline.  Kids will do that to you, they want to eat dinner and stuff like that!)

Enough jibber-jabber, have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Joy=Gratitude (Unity); Paper: Kraft, Early Espresso, River Rock; Ink: River Rock, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Versamark; Accessories: clear ep, brads, embroidery floss, stampin' dimensionals; Techniques: embossing.

1 comment:

Zuza Matuza said...

like your minimalism