Monday, June 21, 2010

CAS Monday, June 21st


This week's CAS challenge is a sketch challenge and we are honoring my design team mate Diane.  My card is based on Diane's Water Theme card that she made as part of the CAS Summer Design Team application!  It's super cute! 

I changed this card up a bit. I used the three little layers under the focal image, but kept them all the same length and width.  I added some background stamping and eliminated the piercing.  I was really pleased with the result.  I hope you will find time to play this week.  Link me up if you do!

Happy Monday, the longest day of the year!

Details - Stamps: The Artist In You (Unity); Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla; Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel; Accessories: sponge dauber, J's self-adhesive twill, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: