Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dad in Red, White and Blue


Yup, another CAS card.  This card was made for the weekly CAS challenge that took place on Memorial Day.  The task was to create a card for a hero (serviceman/woman or hero at home).  I chose to make a card for my daughter to give her father for Father's Day.  My husband is surely my daughter's hero.  I could not have asked for a better father for my little girl.  I used the most recent Fall To Layout from the clean and simple stamping blog for this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Dad of All Kinds (Unity); Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Ballet Blue, Pawsitively Prints dsp; Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Ballet Blue, white gel pen; Accessories: Nestabilities, M's self-adhesive rhinestone heart, With Love embossing borders, stampin' dimensionals; Techniques: CAS, embossing.

No comments: