Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Flock and Florals

It might be kind of hard to see in this picture, but if you could run your finger over the top of my focal image you would feel some fuzziness!  Half of Limelight's challenge from last week was to use something fuzzy or fluffy with the provided sketch. 

I combined this sketch with a VSN challenge to create a card with gray, blue and white.  I didn't have a sentiment in mind, but was inspired by an Eddie Bauer t-shirt I have at home.  It's a simple design of dark green, light green and white branches overlapping.  And, the light green branch in fuzzy.  I know I really need to post a picture for it to be real for you folks. Sorry, I'll get on that!  Until then, take care!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: The Artist in You (Unity); Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Going Gray, SEI Winter Song; Ink: Going Gray, Soft Sky, Versamark; Accessories: MS glue pad, White Fun Flock, scallop edge punch, sponge dauber, scor-pal, scor-tape, stampin' dimensionals, basic gray taffeta ribbon.

No comments: