Thursday, June 24, 2010

Verve Release Week Champion!!!


That sounds great, doesn't it?  Okay, you all know that all that means is that I finished all five challenges.  The real magic happens at the party Friday when the winners are announced!  I am a little bummed about that whole thing.  I don't think I will be able to be at the party.  We are heading out for the weekend to a "Cousin's Pool Party".  That will be fun too, but I will miss the Verve party, boo!

Anyway, for this card, I used one of Amber's fabulous sketches.  It's from week 2 of May's Viva La Verve.  I have never created a long card before.  I'm not really even sure of the measurements on this one because I cut it  down after I was finished to adjust my white spaces.  Crazy, huh?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Feel The Sun (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, I Wish dp; Ink: Olive Olive, Basic Brown, Groovy Guava; Accessories: Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon, crystal effects, studio 18 rhinestones, stampin' dimensionals, aquapainter, glue dots, paper snips.

No comments: