Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sweet Little Star

I think that maybe I am getting into the groove this summer.  I made this card for yesterday's Free For All challenge to use gold and stars on your card.  I used this cute PTI paper I received from a friend.  It's darling and just said "baby" to me, so I may this a congratulations type card.  I always seem to be short on baby cards anyway. 

I wanted to go simple, so I used a Fall to Layout from the clean and simple stamping blog.  This made it pretty easy.  I wasn't really sure about how my card was balanced, but I tried to balance my bow with my sentiment.  How did I do?

I am off today with the family to do the carnival and the rodeo.  Have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Studio G by Hampton Arts; Paper: Very Vanilla, Brushed Gold, PTI dp; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: gold ep, heat tool, M's vanilla ribbon, glue dot, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: