Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back from Vacation

We did a lot of this over the last 5 days!  My hubby also surfed behind the boat too.  Seriously though, my favorite is just riding around in the boat.  Good thing because they always need an extra body in the boat!  We went to Pearrygin Lake over the week to camp with some friends.  This is our third year in a row and we just love it!  We always go to Winthrop for cinnamon rolls and put-put golf on one day.  The whole week is really about having fun with the kids!  Last year, we survived lightning and this year it was a rainstorm one day!  It's no fun to be soggy, but 95 degree weather takes care of that pretty quick!

But you didn't come for my vacation blurb, you want to see a card?

How about another Dare To Get Dirty challenge card.  This is for Julie's Dare To Get Dirty challenge and also for the Free For All challenge on SCS.  Bev hostessed this week and made the challenge about side swiping.  So I dirtied up my edges for this one!  I had almost all of my challenges done with the exception of about 5 sketches.  I just talked myself into using some similar flower stamps and dp to get it done!  I really like how this one turned out!  That skinny taffeta ribbon is super cute on there!  Very dainty!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Fast & Fabulous; Paper: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke; Ink: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Recollections dsp; Accessories: spong dauber, 1/8" espresso taffeta ribbon, glue dot, Nestabilities, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: