Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Feeling Like Fall Today

Oh boy, does it feel like Fall today!  After several days of temperatures in the high 80's, today's temperatures in the low 60's have me missing summer.  I made this card for a Dare To Get Dirty challenge hostessed by Jeanne!  I tried to go out of the box with this color challenge. 

I'm feeling in a bit of a lull right now.  As much as I love my daughter, I am not used to working around her.  I have to pay for her daycare spot year round, so she goes and I get all my chores done unimpeded.  Now, if I didn't have to pay for daycare while I was off for summer I am sure that I would have a system worked out by now.  But....I am just stymied.  So, I try to include her in all I do and my speed is significantly reduced.  It is nice to have company, though!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Because I Care; Paper: Chocolate Chip, Versamark; Ink: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Old Olive, More Mustard; Accessories: Leaf punch, sponge dauber, D'Vine Swirls ef, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: