Sunday, August 8, 2010

How About Fun and Happy?

This, my friends, is fun and happy!  This is not my usual style and I love it!  Look at that fun cloud paper.  It just makes me smile.  And that is more than I can say about the awful weather we are having since returning home from vacation!  It rained all day yesterday and that was a total drag!

Back to my card, it was made for Taylor's Dare To Get Dirty Challenge on SCS.  I had a good time putting all the pieces together and popping things up here and there!

Here's to you and my hope that you have a fabulous, crafty day!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve); Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Welcome Neighbor dsp; Ink: Bermuda Bay, Accessories: Heart to Heart Punch, paper snips, stampin' dimensionals, Nestabilities, sponge dauber, WCC, blender pen.

No comments: