Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kids Play at Flourishes

Tic-Tac-Toe, Three in a Row!  This card is for the Kids Play challenge at Flourishes.  The challenge is to make a card inspired by a children's game.  I let the game inspire my card layout, with the three teacups in a row.  Since we are being inspired by children's games, I let the card lean toward the whimsical side with tipping cups and fun colors!

I hope you had a fun day!  Mine was super busy.  I packed the car early this morning and we left the house at 9:45am for swimming lessons and didn't return until about 5:30pm.  We had PB&J for lunch in the car on the way to my Grandmother's house!  There I spent the rest of the afternoon tending to her with her one broken foot and a possible second broken foot as well.  My grandparents are really self-sufficient and I just want to give my Grandfather a break.  I did some household chores and then worked in her garden for her.  I think my daughter just entertained her.  I haven't heard her laugh so much as when she watched some of Horton Hears a Who with her great-granddaughter.  I knew she would like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Coffee With Friends (Flourishes), Tag Lines (Flourishes); Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Bermuda Bay, Welcome Neighbor dsp; Ink: Basic Gray, basic black marker; Accessories: paper snips, 1 3/8" square punch, light pink grosgrain, stampin' dimensionals, glue dot.

No comments: