Monday, September 13, 2010

Another CAS Monday

This is from last week's CAS Challenge, to create a card based on Denise's sketch from this card.  You know I just had to play!  I quartered up my image and then had to glitter it up.

Today, I am back at work.  I'm trying to get into a regular groove, but it might take a while!  I was exhausted this weekend.  I fell asleep in front of the TV each night and even took a nap on Sunday afternoon.  I  never do that!  I forgot to take something out for dinner this morning, sigh!  At least I don't have a bunch of errands to run after work today. 

I just saw today's CAS challenge and it looks fun!  Be on the lookout for that card coming up soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Because I Care, Thank You Kindly; Paper: Whisper White, Mellow Moss; Ink: Almost Amethyst, Mellow Moss; Accessories: corner rounder, Sakura clear star gel pen, M's self adhesive rhinestones, Linen impression plate.

No comments: