Monday, September 6, 2010

One Layer Christmas


Poppin' pastels is a technique that I like a lot, but hardly ever do.  I gave it a try and I really do like it.  I did spray a sealant over my card and it gave it a bit of a grainy feel.  Kind of strange, but I will see how the chalking holds up now.

This card is for Susan's One Layer Wednesday challenge to use trees.  I had this rather large stamp and wanted to try it.  To keep it CAS, I just scored 1/4" from the top and bottom.  No other embellishments were needed. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Scenic Season; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: stampin' pastels.

5 comments:

PetraB said...

It looks brilliant and the scoring gives it a real touch of elegance.

joanne wardle said...

gorgeous

Rosemary said...

your christmas card is beautiful!

Fiona said...

What a lovely stamp and the chalking looks fab.

farmhouse-story said...

such a pretty cas xmas card:)