Thursday, November 18, 2010

Not So Long This Time

I had a ton of fun making cards for VSN this past weekend and now it is time to share them.  I made this card for Denise's challenge to pop up your sentiment. I also found a Waltzingmouse sketch that worked fabulous with this challenge!  

I really admire some work done by Sarah Martina and find that she uses paint on her projects.  I just had to try, so I painted up my edges for a little more interest.  What do you think?

I also busted about a new to me cupcake punch and had fun with it!  It is so perfect, I just love it!  I see many, many more birthday cards in its future.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Vintage Labels, Happy Moments; Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, BG Two Scoops dsp; Ink: Night of Navy; Accessories: MS cupcake punch, Stardust Stickles, curly label punch, 1 1/4" square punch, white acrylic paint, stampin' dimensionals, MM edge distresser.

3 comments:

Piroska said...

very nice!

Clare said...

great card, love that dotty paper! thanks for playing along this week at the WMSC! : )

Karen B. said...

Such a sweet card! I think the painted edges are a fantastic touch, and your color scheme is so pretty!